new proses EKYC Sbi kiosk account opening
account opening in state bank of India
How to Register as a CSP?
Oxigen will enrol you as a Client Service Point (CSP) through SBI. This facility and partnership is only open for Oxigen New / existing stores with PC/Laptop, Printer, Web cam & Web connectivity.
Existing Retailers appointed as CSP will work directly or under the RMU tree as per the existing schedules with Oxygen. If you are new to Oxygen, you first enrol for an Oxigen Web Retailer and then apply for SBI Kiosk Banking, as a Non-Oxigen Retailer cannot be selected as a CSP. Please follow the below steps for registering:-
• Retailer needs to fill in an application form by downloading from: Please click Here
• Send the duly filled form along with required KYC Documents to
• This form will go through confirmation and approvals and once validated, the CSP is informed about the status of their request. If the form is accepted, the CSP is trained.
• Post training, the CSP can start transacting.
The CSP has to meet the following Setup requisites for the enrolling for this Facility:
• Size of Outlet: : Minimum 200 sq feet and must have a counter. There must be satisfactory room to attend to 5-6 customers at a time. This is important to provide efficient and courteous service to the customers and at the same time attend to your regular business.
• System arrangement: PC with a minimum configuration of 20 GB hard disk, Internet connectivity, an Intel base chip or of superior supplier, a web cam, a standard printer and Finger print scanner.
Following services are delivered to the new CSP:
• Biometric Reader and Software for electronic thumb impression- Oxigen Property
• SBI Bank Account ID and Password
• Software for access to SBI network
• Sign board with Oxigen and SBI logo with retailer shop registered name (at the bottom of GSB)-Oxigen property
• Commission and Special incentives from Oxigen